Stephan's ZSCP proposal suggests using the package name "z3c" for "community" packages. IOW, packages that aren't part of a larger collection like lovely.*, zc.*, etc.. There are currently several z3c packages in existence.

The zope3.org packages currently use the package name "zorg". I personally (and at least a couple other people feel the same way) like zorg better than z3c. I'd like to propose that zorg become the name space package for otherwise homeless modules/packages.

(In fairness, I'll note that Stephan likes z3c better, and that name is already in semi-wide-spread use).
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer