Stephan Richter wrote:
Also, z3c does not try to be the holy grail of community work. It is just another namespace and I think this should be accepted.

I actually think it would be *nice*, if not at all essential, to have a common namespace for community work. For such a common namespace "z3c" is a bit unwieldier than something like "zorg". We could consider establishing a more coherent pattern in the future, perhaps.

BTW, I am not aggravated about the mail; I am just very tired of those pointless namespace discussions.

I'm glad you're not aggravated by something Benji brought something up this time.. He's certainly not trying to waste your time, but brings up things that he considers are important.