On Tuesday 05 September 2006 07:39, Marcus J. Ertl wrote:
> And I realy don't know, what I would think, if I had Zope3 in use on a
> productiv system? Schould I really change all packages each half a
> year to reflect changes in Zope3?

That's what we do. In fact, I am not even using releases. As soon as a change
happens in the trunk, I migrate the code base I am working on and schedule
updates for the other code I have. And if you do that, then life is not that
bad. In my opinion it is more difficult to upgrade between major releases.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter