On Sep 10, 2006, at 9:00 AM, Adam Groszer wrote:

Hello,

I think I found a bug in zope.wfmc.
Let's say the Review>Publish and Review>Reject transitions are guarded
by conditions.
                              -----------
                           -->| Publish |
  ----------   ---------- /   -----------
  | Author |-->| Review |-    ----------
  ----------   ---------- \-->| Reject |
                              ----------

If at Review.workItemFinished() both conditions are still _FALSE_ the
wfmc package finishes the whole process.
I think the correct behaviour should be to not to allow to finish the
workitem.

I don't think that would be correct.

Maybe an exception should be raised?

You can actually model that in xpdl using an exception, although I don't reflect off-hand if that is supported in zope.wfmc.

Jim

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org