Patrick Gerken wrote:
> On 7/16/06, Jim Fulton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> On Jul 11, 2006, at 8:05 AM, Patrick Gerken wrote:
>> > On 7/7/06, Julien Anguenot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> > I marked the bug as bug + bugfix but nobody cares. That is much more
>> > discouraging than what I can not do nice wiki links to in my bugreport
>> > other bugtracker items or svn sources like it is possible in trac
>> > itself.
>> What is the issue number you are referring to?
>> I don't see any bug+solution issues that seem to be from you.
>> Perhaps you submitted 572?  Or perhaps your issue was resolved.
> Sorry for the very late answer, but our employee put us into a tourist
> place with no internet access, and before I sent the link I wanted to
> ensure that the tests still work.
> This is the issue:
> http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1944
> But the original issue is just, that it turns one off, to see no
> response, of course I'm giving a bad example in responding so late.

I'll note that one developer (Andreas) did try to merge the patch, and
then ended up backing it out because it broke tests.  I'm also not quite
sure I understood the rationale for the patch, when reading it, which
makes it harder for me to just jump in and merge it.

- --
Version: GnuPG v1.4.2.2 (GNU/Linux)