On Sep 12, 2006, at 5:47 AM, Andreas Jung wrote:

Hi all,

since we are three month late with the current releas, it would make sense to reschedule Zope 2.11/3.4 for July (or was it June) next yr?! If we want to stick with the half-yr cycles, we need to schedule the next release
for around March/April next yr. Thoughts?

We were hoping two switch to May and November. I'd be for May for 2.11/3.4.

CTO                             (540) 361-1714