On Sep 12, 2006, at 11:56 AM, Martijn Faassen wrote:

Hi there,

I understand that the 3.3.0 release is coming out next week.

Hopefully, that depends depends on how the release candidate goes.

As the 3.3.1 release manager volunteer,

Yay!

I ask everybody to do the following:

If you find a bug in Zope 3, please try fixing it in Zope 3.3 branch first, and then forward port it to trunk. The goal here to make sure we fix bugs in 3.3 after the release.

We're planning the release for Zope 3.3.1 release for the first week of october, unless something urgent comes up that necessitates a bugfix release before then.

Cool. as Christian pointed out, please defer non critical bug fixes until after the final release.

Jim

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org