I'm starting to have lots of schemas around. They are mostly for

view/add/edit forms, based on the entity (content object's) schema.

That means they mostly have the same fields with mostly the same

Adding field to a schema is piece of cake. Subclass the original,

the field, but... field order breaks.

Modifying a field's property by subclassing does not work, changing

some property of the derived schema's field changes the original

Deleting a field does not work.

Renaming a field...

To still be able to use the widget&form framwork I keep adding a

lot of redundant information. E.g. to make a field readonly, I have

copy the schema, change that only one field's property. I hope I

miss the copy next time.

So the big question is: how to solve the above things? Anybody done

that already? Any ideas? Any pointers?

Best regards,

 Adam                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Quote of the day:

I must have slipped a disk; my pack hurts.
 50Mbyte kereskedelmi webtárhely + korlátlan számú e-mail + php + sql
       havi 1,365 Ft-ért!  Bővebben:  http://www.swi.hu