Hi Darryl

On 14.09.2006, at 09:41, Darryl Cousins wrote:

Hi all,

Is BjornT about?

I have been working with photo and photoslide packages

- got them working now with 3.3 branch
- made resizeUtility schema field a vocabaulary choice

Other features I'm beginning on:

- make displayIds sizes editable
- offer filesystem storage as alternative to zodb

please take a look at z3c.extfile and z3c.image for this

Regards, Bernd

- i18n support for title and description fields (using z3c.language)
- translation domain

My Zope contributors agreement will be in the mail when I return to NZ
on the weekend.

The last commit on this package was 20 months ago by BjornT, are there
any objections to me developing the package?

My changed versions of these packages are available at:

svn://treefernwebservices.co.nz/var/svn/tfws.org.nz/trunk/src/photo
svn://treefernwebservices.co.nz/var/svn/tfws.org.nz/trunk/src/ photoslide

Best regards,
Darryl Cousins