Hi,

I just refactored zope.decorator into zope.proxy.decorator and
zope.security.decorator as discussed in
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.zope.zope3/18581.

Contrary to that discussion, Theuni and I thought that the
*DecoratorBase classes are actually useful because they provide an
abstraction from the internal names such as __providedBy__.

However, when I tried to refactor zope.location.location.LocationProxy
to use said base classes, it broke the functional tests for
zope.app.apidoc.introspector -- for reasons I totally don't
understand.

Question: Should the base classes be removed or should the apidoc be
fixed to cope with them?

Wolfgang