Hi there,

Since the advent of the 'Framework :: Zope3' trove classifier, I've started uploading a bunch of zc.* packages to the cheeseshop. I've only done minimal work on the setup.py by the way - volunteers are welcome to do more documentation including after the example of zc.buildout.

To be sure I'm not the only owner of these packages, I've also given the 'owner' role to J1m. So, if your an actual developer of these packages at ZC, and need to upload new versions of any of these packages, you can bother Jim for cheeseshop access. :)