Baiju M wrote:
On 9/22/06, Jim Fulton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
Finally, I'm experimenting with using launchpad for bugs:

   https://launchpad.net/products/zc.buildout/+bugs

and feature requests:

   https://features.launchpad.net/products/zc.buildout/

So far this is working OK. I haven't really stressed it. Launchpad
makes this very easy to set up and I don't think they are allergic to
having us create lots of projects.

Let's move Zope3 issue collector to launchpad?
(Once this discussion came to ZF list, I think there were more +1)

What worries me with all these development process ideas and decisions is that we don't seem to have a document where all the decisions are marked.

(I'm not saying the launchpad idea is a decision, I'm just worrying that we've been discussing a lot of them recently and we don't seem to have a document somewhere in SVN or on a URL that describes what we *did* decide)

Regards,

Martijn