Jim Fulton wrote:

On Sep 22, 2006, at 12:52 PM, Martijn Faassen wrote:
While I'm happy with the way this works now as it's agile, I am also hoping that eventually we can move away from the cheeseshop as the prime documentation site of a project; it's not ideally suited for that.

It's not bad either, IMO. Anyway, in the mean time, I suggest that if we try to standardize on anything, I suggest we follow a mechanism that works *now*.

I agree, with my arguments for a project presence on zope.org I am not intending to block this. Please continue what you are doing. I'll get around to project presence on zope.org at some stage, and we can reuse whatever's in pypi to get a running start.

Regards,

Martijn