Hi all

How drops the bforest package out of the zope package?
Do we get bforest package back or should we drop the
API doc registration too for bforest too?

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "z3.py", line 64, in ?
    run()
  File "z3.py", line 60, in run
    main(argv[1:])
  File "D:\projektCompiler\trunk\src\zope\app\twisted\main.py", line 73, in
main
    service = setup(load_options(args))
  File "D:\projektCompiler\trunk\src\zope\app\twisted\main.py", line 142, in
setup
    zope.app.appsetup.config(options.site_definition, features=features)
  File "D:\projektCompiler\trunk\src\zope\app\appsetup\appsetup.py", line
110, in config
    context = xmlconfig.file(file, context=context, execute=execute)
  File "D:\projektCompiler\trunk\src\zope\configuration\xmlconfig.py", line
589, in file
    context.execute_actions()
  File "D:\projektCompiler\trunk\src\zope\configuration\config.py", line
612, in execute_actions
    callable(*args, **kw)
  File "D:\projektCompiler\trunk\src\zope\app\onlinehelp\onlinehelp.py",
line 123, in registerHelpTopic
    raise ConfigurationError(
zope.configuration.config.ConfigurationExecutionError:
zope.configuration.exceptions.ConfigurationError: Help Topic definition
D:\projektCompiler\trunk\src
\zope\bforest\bforest.txt does not exist
  in:
  File "D:\projektCompiler\trunk\src\zope\app\apidoc\bookmodule\book.zcml",
line 213.4-217.10
      <bookchapter
          id="bforest"
          title="BForest API"