Stephan Richter wrote:
On Tuesday 26 September 2006 04:14, Baiju M wrote:
            Can we change `ClientForm` from a file based module
to a package.  So that others can set it as svn:external (Zope 2 ?)
Let me do it in trunk?

No, we are not maintaining ClientForm, so we do not have this freedom.

I don't understand this. Turning it into a package would just mean moving to ClientForm/, right?

In either case, I would much prefer if we could just depend on it via eggs.

Since Zope 2 ships with Zope 3, the module should be available.

Yeah, but how do you think it ships with Zope 3? It uses svn:externals to zope and