Philipp von Weitershausen wrote at 2006-9-28 11:22 +0200:
>> The last time this was discussed with Jim, the idea was to try to use
>> Zope 3's security proxy approach in Zope 2 for Python Script security
>> - Jim and I had some ideas I need to dredge up from the back of my
>> mind.

I am quite fearful in this regard:

  Lots of existing code rely on the fact that trusted code
  can do anything without to worry about security.

  As security proxies restrict trusted code, too (though trusted
  code can remove the wrapper), we might get more security
  at the cost of massive backward incompatibility.

--
Dieter