Hi.

Carlos de la Guardia wrote:

> Please play around with it a little. Jeff has mentioned some of the good
> things trac offers, so I will not bore you. There are a lot of details
> that would have to be defined for this to really work, but you can get a
> pretty good idea of how it would go.

Just as a side note on one of the details that would have to be worked
out. We still have the export/import scripts around
(http://antiloop.plone.org/migration/) which we used to migrate the
Plone collector to trac. While these scripts would surely have to be
adjusted a bit, that should be rather easy and at least I would be
willing to spent some time on this, should their be an interest in
switching to trac.

Hanno