Jim Fulton wrote:
Thanks for the input. I wonder if anyone wants to volunteer to spearhead a track prototype for zope.org? One of the things I like
about Launchpad is that I don't have to do any work.  If someone is
willing to step forward and commit to a Trac implementation, I'm happy
to try it out. I'd like to see a short-term commitment to work out how we'd use it. If we liked it, I wouldn't want to switch to it without
a long-term commitment to maintain it.

If anyone volunteers to do the trac prototype work itself, I can help them making trac.zope.org and such work.