Marius Gedminas wrote:
On Fri, Sep 29, 2006 at 09:52:34AM -0400, Jim Fulton wrote:
Thanks for the input. I wonder if anyone wants to volunteer to spearhead a track prototype for One of the things I like
about Launchpad is that I don't have to do any work.  If someone is
willing to step forward and commit to a Trac implementation, I'm happy
to try it out. I'd like to see a short-term commitment to work out how we'd use it. If we liked it, I wouldn't want to switch to it without
a long-term commitment to maintain it.

I've found Trac's anti-spam measures somewhat lacking.

That's indeed a point to worry about. I can confirm having run into a spammed-to-death Trac in the path.