Martijn Faassen wrote:
Lennart Regebro wrote:
I've never used Roundup.
[Lennart describes his experiences with JIRA]

I've used roundup for some years. In our install some metadata like 'milestone' and such are missing, but I believe those can be added. It's pretty nice. It has very deep integration with email; it can be controlled almost entirely from a mail client if you should like that. I tend to use the web client myself, but some people are really into the email part. Roundup as far as I know lacks any integration with svn, however.

Launchpad has email integration, although I haven't used it yet.

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation