On 9/29/06, Jim Fulton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks for the input.  I wonder if anyone wants to volunteer to
spearhead a track prototype for zope.org?  One of the things I like
about Launchpad is that I don't have to do any work.  If someone is
willing to step forward and commit to a Trac implementation, I'm happy
to try it out.  I'd like to see a short-term commitment to work out how
we'd use it.  If we liked it, I wouldn't want to switch to it without
a long-term commitment to maintain it.

I realize that there are many things going on on the zope dev world right now and this is not a key issue, but I want to reiterate that I am willing to help with this if you decide to implement it.

Carlos de la Guardia