Hi

I was just wondering if it would be interesting to have a __all__ list
just like zope.interface has.
This would be cool for someone (like me :-) ) that is trying to get
all the usable Fields that zope.schema provides.

code:

import zope.interface
zope.interface.__all__
('Interface', 'Attribute', 'implements', 'directlyProvidedBy',
'classImplementsOnly', 'implementsOnly', 'moduleProvides',
'alsoProvides', 'directlyProvides', 'implementer', 'implementedBy',
'noLongerProvides', 'Declaration', 'providedBy', 'classProvides',
'classImplements')
import zope.schema
zope.schema.__all__
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute '__all__'

I just think that similar approach would give a better index for the package.

Cheers,
-Fernando