http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope3-dev/2006-September/020569.html

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lukasz
Langa
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 5:37 AM
To: zope3-dev
Subject: [Zope3-dev] Python 2.5 Compatibility

    Hello.
    Sorry for trashing the list with a question that probably was asked
before. I've read that Zope 3.3.0 isn't compatible with Python 2.5. Fair
enough, that is a big piece of software. I've tried to find any
information about the incompatibilities and the migration status (if
Python 2.5 compatibility is on the roadmap any time soon) but I failed.
So, sorry if that question was asked elsewhere or that information is
easy to find... but I'd be very grateful if you could provide me links
or information about that.

    Best regards,
    Łukasz Langa

PS. Philipp, bought your book, it was my first experience with Zope. Kudos!