Baiju M wrote:
   Can I commit zope.deferredimport to the toplevel of svn,
like zope.interface,zope.proxy etc.

That would be great.  Will you also release an egg to pypi? :)

I have added README.txt,, etc. see this:

Please confirm these steps:

$ svn mkdir svn+ssh://[EMAIL PROTECTED]/repos/main/zope.deferredimport
$ svn co svn+ssh://[EMAIL PROTECTED]/repos/main/zope.deferredimport
$ cd zope.deferredimport
$ mkdir trunk
$ mkdir branches
$ mkdir tags
$ svn add trunk branches tags

Minor note: I typically set up the full tree in the original
transaction that sets up the project.  You can give multiple directories
on the mkdir line.  I have a script named "z" that echos the repo url, so
I'd do:

  svn mkdir `z`/zope.deferredimport `z`/zope.deferredimport/trunk
`z`/zope.deferredimport/branches `z`/zope.deferredimport/tags

$ cd trunk
(Now add package here,
then set svn:external to (in src/zope)
Also set svn:ignore in / and src/)

It would be nice to also turn it into a buildout so that you could run it's
tests in a project checkout.  See for example:

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation