On 10/22/06, Baiju M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
    Can any please review this:
http://svn.zope.org/zope.lifecycleevent/
http://svn.zope.org/zope.location/

zope.location depends on zope.app.component (ISite interface)
How to make eggs for zope.app.component ?
Any example zope.app.* egg ?

I tried to create one myself, here it is:
 ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/zissue/z3/zope.app.container.tar.bz2

Here is the setup.py:

import os

try:
   from setuptools import setup, Extension
except ImportError, e:

setup(name='zope.app.container',
     version='3.4-dev',
     url='http://svn.zope.org/zope.app.container',
     license='ZPL 2.1',
     description='Zope app.container',
     author='Zope Corporation and Contributors',
     author_email='zope3-dev@zope.org',
     long_description="Zope app.container",

     packages=['zope',
               'zope.app',
               'zope.app.container',
               'zope.app.container.browser',
               'zope.app.container.tests',
               'zope.app.container.ftests'],
     package_dir = {'': 'src'},

     ext_modules=[Extension("zope.app.container._zope_app_container_contained",
                            [os.path.join('src', 'zope', 'app', 'container',
                                          "_zope_app_container_contained.c")
                             ], include_dirs=['include']),
                  ],

     namespace_packages=['zope.app',],
     tests_require = ['zope.testing'],
     install_requires=['persistent',
                       'BTrees',
                       'zope.interface',
                       'zope.cachedescriptors',
                       'zope.event',
                       'zope.component',
                       'zope.location',
                       'zope.traversing',
                       'zope.publisher',
                       'zope.exceptions',
                       'zope.security',
                       'zope.lifecycleevent',
                       'zope.schema',
                       'zope.dottedname',
                       'zope.size',
                       'zope.app.broken',
                       'zope.app.i18n',
                       'zope.app.dependable',],
     include_package_data = True,

     zip_safe = False,
     )

Any comments/suggestions ?

P.S. sometimes I feel that I am miss using berlios.de .  I think ZF web team
can set up a people.zope.org for adding Zope related files.
Other projects has similar servers, people.freedestop.org, people.debian.org,
people.ubuntu.com etc.

Regards,
Baiju M