Jim Fulton wrote:
Benji York wrote:
Titus Brown is putting together a web framework panel for the next PyCon: http://us.pycon.org/TX2007/WebFrameworksPanel.

I just stuck my name on this. :)

If someone else wants badly to do this, I'm willing to yield.
In any case, I'd like to represent some other people's opinions.

I'm happy to see you do this. I can't make it to that PyCon, unfortunately.

As to representing other people's opinion:

Talk about Grok. Better yet, show Grok code. By that time, we should be quite a way with it, supporting most Zope 3 features out of the box. I think Grok does quite well in the simplicity and developer productivity departments. Simplicity and developer productivity is something that is heavily advocated for some other Python web frameworks. Zope 3 had a bit of trouble to keep up with that. With Zope Grok, no more trouble.

I think I'll set up a Wiki page to describe some of my ideas
and to solicit others.

Okay, let us know.