Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
Jim Fulton wrote:
Baiju M wrote:
On 10/24/06, Baiju M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all,
I have created a proposal to _tack eggification_ of zope.* packages,
which is already started.

May be I should change the status as IsInformational ?

Buildout support for individual packages are not included in this proposal.
I think it can be another proposal.

I have chaged this proposal also to track zc.buildout support for
zope.* packages.
But I am not sure zc.buildout support is a release goal of Zope 3.4?

My plan is to base 3.4 on buildout.

I figured as much. Do you have any similar plans for Zope 2.11?

Yes, although perhaps not to the same degree.  This is all tentative.
We need to see if this actually works. :)  I'd like to see some experiments
take shape as soon as possible.  I hope and expect to have some time in
late November to begin serious work on a Zope 3 buildout.  In the mean time,
I'm learning a lot from use of buildout to deploy applications internally
at ZC.

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation