Shane Hathaway wrote:
> Christian Theune wrote:
>> Shane Hathaway wrote:
>>> I'm working on enhancing, but I ran into an exception
>>> that's hard to decipher.  I've attached the traceback.  I don't know
>>> which __init__() it's complaining about, and I don't know how to find
>>> out.  What can I do to find out which __init__() the adapter hook is
>>> trying to call?
>> Pdbing into this and stepping into the adapter_hook might work.
> Unfortunately, the adapter hook is in C.  It would be great if I could
> switch it to Python.  Is that possible?

I remember being able to step into it. pdb then put me into the next
Python-level within there ...

Probably you can delete some .so file to make it not use the

>> Ape-is-still-alive-ly,
> Well, it's still running on my site. ;-)

It's a great way to give people a migration/exit strategy out of
existing ZMI apps.

gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstra├če 29 - 06112 halle/saale - germany - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - phone +49 345 122 9889 7 -