Gary Poster wrote:

On Nov 12, 2006, at 7:30 AM, yuppie wrote:

This is already broken for choice checkbox and radio widgets. In these cases we have no 1:1 relationship between widget labels and controls. (Though sometimes additional 1:1 labels within the widgets do work.)

an aside:

If they are set up correctly (i.e., using the spec) then labels for checkbox or radio buttons certainly should work. If they don't, that's a bug.

Oops! Yes. I screwed up my sentence. This is what I meant to say:

Sometimes the widgets have additional labels, one for each control. If these additional labels exist, they always work.

Cheers, Yuppie