On Fri, 2006-24-11 at 19:19 -0600, Kapil Thangavelu wrote:
> i was just curious if there were any objections to starting a branch of
> zc.datetimewidget thats compatible with zope2, ie. doesn't depend on z3
> request locales and zc.resourcelibrary. first cut at a diff attached which
> works, w/ zope 2.9 and presumbly 2.10, still needs some  work for i18n
> correctness, but having a useable datetime widget is really helpful to
> z3/five adoption in z2.

Personally I would prefer to see the bits that zc.resourcelibrary uses
that don't work on zope2 abstracted out as adapters/utilities and see a
five.datetimewidget that provides zope2 adatpers/utilities that make
zc.resourcelibrary work.  Any chance of that working out ?

Rocky Burt
News About The Server (blog) -- http://www.serverzen.net