Christian Theune wrote:
I've been meaning to write up some thoughts on this topic for
some time. Hopefully, I'll find time for it soon. :)

I'm very happy with zc.buildout in general and look forward to start
using it much more,

Great!

> but the recipes need some polish

Yup, especially the Zope 3 instance recipe.

> and some of the
integration issues just start coming up while we're using it and make me
a bit nervous about using it full-scale.

Yes, of course. It is early and we're in a bit of a prototyping mode,
learning from experience and making things better incrementally.

We'd love to contribute, so having some guidance on the ideas would be
very appreciated.

Ok, I'll think about that.

Jim