zc.recipe.testrunner supports an option 'eggs' that specifies the eggs
to be tested.

In my case I have a couple of eggs that are required by the egg that I
want to test, but I don't want to specify them as eggs to be tested.

If this is the right way to go, I'd like to add another option
'additional-eggs' (or something similar sounding) that will get loaded
into the python path additionally but not tested.

Does that sound reasonable?