what is our desire to keep WFMC workflow support in the core? I just
stumbled over issue 701 and wondered why it's declared as a core issue,
and well, wfmc seems to be zope.wfmc and a core component.

I propose that this is beyond a core component of Zope 3.

PS: I know that we don't have a clear definition of things that should
be / shouldn't be in the core. But my personal feeling is that a
workflow engine isn't.