On Dec 13, 2006, at 6:31 PM, Christian Theune wrote:

Jim Fulton wrote:
On Dec 13, 2006, at 6:09 PM, Christian Theune wrote:

what is our desire to keep WFMC workflow support in the core?

What does "core" mean?

That's definitely a good question. This might lead us to the discussion
what Zope 3 is.

Yes, which I don't particularly want to do now. :)

(Although I really should post my thoughts on this one of these days.)

Do we have/want a (sharp/blurry) border?

How can we have a border without a definition. :)

Is it what is distributed with the release?

I don't know. Would that make docutils core? :)

Is it what needs to be fixed before a release?

I think "core" is largely is a meaningless label in a system, the collector where we collect too much information already.

Anyway, wfmc isn't included in and therefore doesn't affect releases.

CTO                             (540) 361-1714