I saw those possibilities in the last days already and think it's a nice
idea to manage them there.

How did you make the existing specs appear there so quickly?

Guess I'll play around a bit with the management of the series.

One thing that we should consider: Do we want to handle Zope 3/Zope 2 as
two distinct products in Launchpad? I noticed that having a 'trunk'
series would get confusing when handling both within one Product. Can we
rename the existing 'Zope' Product to 'Zope 3'?

SteveAlexander wrote:
> Actually, I suggested a while back to use Launchpad to track the status of
> proposals.  This kind of thing has been very successful for the Ubuntu
> project.  Here's the Zope3 proposals imported into a demonstration version of
> Launchpad.

gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstra├če 29 - 06112 halle/saale - germany - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - phone +49 345 122 9889 7 -