On 1/6/07, Martin Aspeli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hopefully, we'll see something else emerge as well that is conceptually
a combination of the two: End user-oriented and pure Zope 3.

The only issue here is whether Zope 3 itself is useful directly to end
users, or something built on top (regardless of whether that's the OFS
or something else).  The issue that seems to be slightly controversial
is whether the Zope 3 core developers should be responsible for that

I don't think anyone's argued otherwise, of course, I'm just pointing to
existing wisdom I've received and observed.

I think we're all in agreement on this.

"Every sin is the result of a collaboration." --Lucius Annaeus Seneca