Zope3 is using (a modified version of) the Twisted WSGI support
which, in turn, is part of of the twisted web2.

--- Begin Message ---
On 7 Jan, 05:53 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>This is not a problem (and maybe the tests are not so accurate), but I would
>like to known if there are still some areas that can be optimized in
>twisted.web2 or the development is stable.

twisted.web2 is still officially unstable.  One of the *requirements* for it to
be declared officially stable is, in fact, optimization to be as fast as web1

Patches, especially those which would add some performance tests, would be
Twisted-web mailing list

--- End Message ---