Christian Theune a écrit :
> Hi,
> after the initial Zope 3.3 release, we fixed quite a few bugs. I think
> it's time for a 3.3.1 release now, which would also help the upcoming
> Zope 2.10.2 release.
> If anybody has time to do the 3.3.1 release, that would be very welcome!

Hi, that would be neat to tag the zope.* packages directly as well to be able to
release them on the cheeseshop individually at the same time. I would have liked
to volunteer to package the 3.3.0 version of the zope.* packages but
unfortunately could not find the time to do so yet.

Maybe this work could be semi-automatically done as part of the normal Zope3
release process. I am not really aware how this is currently done.