Am Mittwoch, den 10.01.2007, 11:04 -0500 schrieb Benji York:
> Christian Theune wrote:
> > I propose to add an "ultimate" pop at the beginning of each test, to
> > ensure consistency/isolation at those points.
> Where "ultimate pop" means to remove all stacked demostorages added by
> previous tests?  If so, sounds good.
> I do worry a little about that hiding mismatched push/pop operations in
> non-failing tests.  Perhaps the "ultimate pop" could generate a selenium
> error if there was anything there to pop.

I think that would defeat the purpose of having the other tests pass and
not get spurious errors.

I think under normal conditions, the mismatched operations shouldn't be
a problem, anyway, normal users of zc.selenium shouldn't have to worry
about it. All of those operations are generated automatically anyway.

gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstra├če 29 - 06112 halle/saale - germany - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - phone +49 345 122 9889 7 -