On 11 Jan 2007, at 16:51 , Adam Groszer wrote:
It's not there. In the SVN repo also not. That's why I'm puzzled.

Right, now I remember. You need to execute "python setup.py install_data --install-dir ." to get all the ZCML slugs installed.

Adam Groszer wrote:

I have the problem on Win32, when running test.py -vf:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
It's not there. Am I doing something wrong?

You deleted it? Dunno, do an "svn up" and an "svn st". If it's reported
missing, do an "svn revert securitypolicy.zcml" to get it back.

Best regards,
 Adam                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quote of the day:
"As long as you can laugh at yourself you will never cease to be amused."