Marius Gedminas wrote:
On Fri, Jan 12, 2007 at 05:17:18PM -0500, Benji York wrote:
OTOH, being "not very accurate" would make the feature as implemented a bit of an attractive nuisance.

I phrased it badly.  s/It is not very accurate/It may not match user
expectations/.

Ahh, I see now. As for the question then, I would prefer it list only the tests that would be run. Perhaps a separate switch could be provided that would list all tests found.

Then a person trying to debug their test not being run would know if the test runner found it or not, and if so, if a filter precluded it from running.
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer