Baiju M wrote:
Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
 Baiju M wrote:

> Log message for revision 72044: Add as a
> top-level package.
> Changed: A A
> A A
> -=-

 Is it really necessary to create the BBB packages in
 (annotation, traversing, etc.) as separate eggs? They're gonna go
 away in Zope 3.5 anyway. I think they could be part of the
 egg in Zope 3.4.

I thought we can create individual eggs instead of a big egg for Zope 3.4.

Well, I don't think we have to make every single subpackage its own egg. We should pick our battles and start with those individual eggs that can actually be used w/o Zope 3, e.g.,, etc. I don't think we need to create individual eggs for each package, especially those that will disappear soon anyway because of BBB.

So I started working on eggification of* packages in alphabetical order :)
( was the first package)

I suggest we come up with a prioritized list instead of alphabetical.

We can eggify all packages except those in Spring cleanup proposal [1]

Sure, we *can*, but I think it's a lot of work and we don't necessarily have to do all of them. That isn't to say I don't appreciate your work going into this effort, I just think it could be used more effectively ;)

2nd edition of Web Component Development with Zope 3 is now shipping!