Chris Withers wrote:
Hi All,

I was wondering if someone could give me a definitive explanation of what the following means:

    for="* ISomething *"

Is the following equivalent:

If it is, then which of the following should I use to register a generic adapter for any single object to an interface:

This one.

This will give you most likely an error.

I'm not having a lot of joy registering generic adapters so I thought I'd come and check my understanding here ;-)

I have no idea what a "generic" adapter is, but the zope.component API docs (== interfaces) are certainly complete in this sense. There are also doctests.

2nd edition of Web Component Development with Zope 3 is now shipping!