Marius Gedminas wrote:
BTW passing interfaces to provideAdapter/<adapts> is out of fashion.

This stuff is getting almost perl-ish in it's "there's many ways to do it, pick the style you like" nature..

prefer using zope.component.adapts and zope.interface.implements (or
zope.component.adapter and zope.interface.implementer, when my adapter
is a function rather than a class).

I often register the same adapter factory for several different types or objects / interfaces. How would I do that with your favoured spelling?

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk