--On 18. Januar 2007 08:29:57 -0500 Fred Drake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 1/18/07, Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We're faster with new Zope versions than the W3C with any standard.

So?  The recommendation for XML 1.1 is already a done deal (a "second
edition" was published last September), so there are already multiple
specified versions.  Since other version strings are allowed, whether
there's a published specification or not, we don't want to make
assumptions about what's there.

Are the underlying frameworks (TAL, xml.parsers.pyexat) ready for XML 1.1?