Baiju M wrote:

(Replying to myself!)
Baiju M wrote:

There are few tests which are located outside any particular package. and
Either we can distribute it with our huge egg or move it to some
other places.  What about moving those tests to ?

When I looked at, I can see that it is a deprecated package. So no need to moving anywhere. But has a test case (reusable?)
Again I couldn't find any advantage for moving this too.
So I will simply put it as svn:externals in egg package.
May be we have to deprecate too?

Well, after few more looks into test cases, I am planning to move
src/zope/app/ftests/ to src/zope/app/testing/
And move src/zope/app/ftests/doctest.txt to src/zope/app/testing/doctest.txt
I have done this in my checkout.  Can anyone review this:
I have also added a test layer for these ftests.

Baiju M