On 2/20/07, Jim Fulton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That's not what I want as default behaviour. :-) Can we change this to
> complaining that buildout.cfg doesn't exist instead?

Yes. The existing behavior was added primarily to support
bootstrapping, where I still think it makes some sense.  Could you report
this as a bug on:

Also, in the future, I'd prefer that general buildout questions be
raised on the distutils-sig mailing list,

(Questions about zope3-specific recipes would be best asked here.)

Sure thing!

Lennart Regebro: Python, Zope, CPS, Plone consulting.
+33 661 58 14 64