I'd like the testrunner recipe to be able to create a part directory to
use as its working directory as:

- I do want tests to run in their own directory in general,
- I don't want them to run in a temporary directory as I might be
  interested in keeping coverage reports etc around for a while, and
- I don't want to have to provide a test working directory myself, e.g. by
  checking an empty directory into the project.

Now, I'm interested in your opinion on whether there should be a new
option that tells the recipe to create a directory, or whether it should
do so if the existing working directory option is not specified. I think
it would be cleaner not to add another option, but changing default
behaviour might break things for some people.