On Feb 21, 2007, at 9:31 AM, Shaar Gabriel wrote:

hi

a little thought about zc.resourcelibrary.
shouldn't the added resources (at least javascript) be closer to </ head> than
to <head>.
this way the specific javascript resources can make use of the more general
ones included in the skin with the template. does this make sense ?

For us, we also put the general ones in resourcelibrary, and then rely on dependencies to include what we need. Then you can also *use* the javascript loaded by resourcelibrary while you are still in the head, if the template itself requests a resourcelibrary inclusion.

Gary