On 2007-03-09 14:55:46 +0100, Stephan Richter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

On Friday 09 March 2007 08:32, Christian Zagrodnick wrote:
Frankly I have no idea why it is *removing* the http-equiv then. Maybe
because it is redundant. But it would be easy to just keep it.

So, is PT removing http-equiv? If this is the behavior in page templates all along and just got fixed for resources, then we will adjust our code.

Not exactly.

zope.pagetemplate.pagetemplatefile is removing the header. So it is the pagetemplate, yes. It did so for resources as well. But *only* for the plain HTML header, *not* an XHTML header. I don't see why they should behave different.

I stumbled upon that when inserting an XHTML file with a BOM. This file was published as text/plain while a HTML file with a BOM was published as text/html.

Thanks a lot for the clarification.

You are welcome.

--
Christian Zagrodnick

gocept gmbh & co. kg  ·  forsterstrasse 29 · 06112 halle/saale
www.gocept.com · fon. +49 345 12298894 · fax. +49 345 12298891